Sunday 26 January 2014

I've Been Away


Well several months have passed since I even looked at this blog, I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to open it up again.

Thoughts had crossed my mind to drop it, as last year I was beginning to tire of writing, as well basically that was all I was doing everyday 9-5, Monday to Friday, and I was getting bored of it.
But I've finished writing the copy for the Asia website and it's up and running, has been for a few months no, made some sales, sent a few people away on luxurious trips to Asia, not as many as I want, but that's another matter.


So what else have I been up to, well later November my boss sent me to Tanzania for a little bit of Safari and Beach, or Surf and Turf as we call it in the biz.
It was an incredible trip, even if it was very short, so 2 nights in the Selous Game Reserve and 2 nights in Ruaha National Park, before spending 4 nights on the mythical island of Zanzibar with 1 sneaky night in Stone Town.




I've never been so excited about going away before than this trip, I was grinning like a cheshire cat for a week, awesome. I stayed at some fantastic lodges, ate great food, but importantly I saw some amazing sights and experiences that will live with me forever. Cheesy I know, but hey being less than 2 metres from a lioness and her cubs will live long in my memory. I will write about that trip one day, but not yet.


We also had a cheeky few nights in Venice and Rome after Christmas, generally as you do in Italy, we ate too much and drunk too much and had a bloody good time. Again I will put pen to paper one day and write about that, as well as our quickie trip to Madrid back in August.


So enjoy the photos and expect normal resumption of blog posts.



1 comment:

peace said...

That is really cool.